When it comes to lunch, we believe in taste, health and presentation. Where most tour companies offer just sandwiches, we love to get creative and serve you our buffet-style Wine Country picnic lunch so you get plenty to eat.
We feel our lunches are one of the things that sets us apart from the others.
Each guide has the latitude to create their own special lunch, and we use locally sourced, organic food whenever possible. Guides pride themselves on creating the best lunch, often competing with each other!
*We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and preferences. Please inform us of any such requests at time of booking.
WINE COUNTRY PICNIC LUNCH, SERVED BUFFET STYLE
Lunch may include
- Smoked Salmon and/or Smoked Trout
- Peppered Turkey Breast and/or Honey Baked Ham
- Organic greens with tomato, avocado, and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Organic spinach salad with feta, dried cranberries and candied pecan with a raspberry vinaigrette
- Orzo or penne pasta salad al dente
- Special potato salad
- Fresh Vegetables and Hummus
- Artisan cheeses
- Locally baked whole grain and French baguettes
- Seasonal fruit plate
- Dessert plate
- Assorted drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Spring and carbonated mineral water
*Please keep in mind this is a sample menu. Each guide creates their own lunch, and it may vary by season.