Kayaking Season in officially here!
June is now under way and that means summer is here! That also means the kayaking season and our water sports are in full swing!
- Russian River Healdsburg to Wohler bridge kayak. Class 1 float. 8.5 miles in the quiet and nature! Two to three hours depending on swimming breaks. Lunch in a serene Redwood grove. Perfect on a hot day!
- Steelhead to Odd Fellows Bridge. 5 miles and 2.5 hours beaches and redwoods
- Jenner Kayak. 3 miles in the Russian river estuary, See the dramatic coast and check out the friendly seals popping up to say hello.
Russian River Pedal n Paddle. Bike along the bike path to wineries in the morning and then paddle down the cool clean Russian River.
Shuttle and lunch included.
- Napa Pedal and Paddle visit two family owned wineries in the morning then on kayaks for the Napa River out at Cutting’s wharf.
- Kayak the Napa River. Paddle in the southern of the Napa River with great views of the wetlands. Lots of bird life.
Paddle boarding. Try paddle boarding (or kayaking) on the Petaluma River
Morning to downtown Petaluma 3 miles each way Lunch option in Petaluma
Afternoon “downwinder’ to Lakeville Hwy Let tides and wind gently push you the 5 miles to Lakeville Landing.
Buy our previously owned Hobie Konas!
Great shape and priced to sell Retail $1300 we sell ours for $598!
We have 5 for sale so hurry in for the best selection!
Please call us on all of the above of or click on each respective tour!
800-499-2453 or 707-753-0866